February's Box - The Midnight Library
Matt Haig's "The Midnight Library" was my absolute favourite read of 2020.
I devoured it in 3 days and then didn't know what else to read that would live up to what I had just finished.
It gave me so much to think about too and is the perfect book for book group discussions.
Between life and death there is a library, and within that library, the shelves go on forever. Every book provides a chance to try another life you could have lived. To see how things would be if you had made other choices . . . Would you have done anything different, if you had the chance to undo your regrets?”
A dazzling novel about all the choices that go into a life well lived, from the internationally bestselling author of Reasons to Stay Alive and How To Stop Time.
Inside your box :
- A copy of The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- A cocktail bookmark with this months cocktail recipe.
- Herringbone-NB’s specially curated cocktail - The Librarian
- Our recommended tunes to listen to and access to our playlist.
- An exclusively designed Kate & the Ink Notebook, green in colour, with just the words My Life... on the front, just like those found on the shelves of the midnight library.
- Artisan Chocolate from Bare Bones Chocolates because chocolate makes you feel good.
- A beautiful writing pen, inscribed with the words "No Regrets" to go with your notebook
- A Kate & the Ink Matt Haig quoted card to send to someone special.
A personal invitation to join us and Matt Haig!!!! on the 25th March 2021 for our virtual Boozy Book Club
Refunds & Returns
You have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: goods that are perishable products and items in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.
Refunds or exchanges will be made to you within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods, provided you have followed all of the procedures and time frames set out in our returns guidelines.
All Boozy Book Club Boxes are boxed, and sent via Royal Mail to the address you provide. Please allow between 1-2 weeks for delivery but may be longer during busier periods. Orders placed over a weekend will be processed the following Monday.
Shipping to Mainland UK addresses is £3.75 for items under 1kg, £5.95 for items over 1kg and FREE for orders over £100. For delivery to Highland, Islands, ROI and Mainland Europe the shipping surcharge will be calculated at checkout.